Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Winter Weather

House and Barn, 2007, Oil on Panel, 12x16

I didn't intend to take a nearly week long break from posting, however Mother Nature must have felt that I should. We got a bit of the recent storm, and while it wasn't awful for us, mostly ice and just a few inches of very wet, chunky snow, it did knock out our computer satellite service for a few days and of course the kids had a snow day on Monday. Extending their "spring" vacation to eleven fun filled days. Heh. I admit to doing a little dance when I saw the school bus come up the road this morning.

Anyway, while I did miss ya'll, I also was quite productive without the constant temptation of the magnetic, studio time sucking super computer. There is much to discuss, but I have just one hour before I must play mommy again and so I have to finish up in the studio.

Tomorrow I will be back with a real post.

No comments: