Thursday, February 8, 2007

Snow

It's a very white day here today.

Yesterday ended up ok. No major mishaps in the studio and in fact, I managed to make some progress on two paintings. Well, in between doing nothing.

Today is much better although I did fall in the snow bank again. Kind of hard not to when they are nearly waist high and we are all too lazy to shovel a stupid path. But I wasn't carrying the chicken water this time and our neighbor, the cardio-thoracic surgeon was NOT driving by at the precise moment that I fell into the snowbank while carrying a bucket full of water and the chicken waterer thingy, like he did on Monday.

Can't ask for more than that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

....just thought I'd mention that we have sunshine, blue skies and 66 degrees.

meno said...

Your mom is MEAN!

Anonymous said...

No I'm not!!! I was just informing everyone of the weather in case they didn't check out the national forecast =) hehehehe!!! (well maybe I'm just a little sadistic)

Tracy Helgeson said...

Thanks, Mom for the update. Does that mean you DON'T have snow?:) Gosh I thought everyone has snow right now.

Meno, no she's just weather obsessed:)

Lisa Call said...

We've had snow on the ground for 50 consecutive days here in Denver - we are nearing the record (69 days) that I suspect we'll have no problem passing.

Glad to know you are finally getting your share!

If you'd like I can ship some of it to your mom.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, if you had offered the snow at Christmas I might have taken you up on it, but it's too late now. Thanks anyway!!
p.s. unfortunately it's sunny again today and the temp is only 64. =)