Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Nothing!

Leading the Way, 2007, Oil on Panel, 24x36

Today will be a brief little nothing of a post. The kids are home this week for winter break, so including the three snow days, we are heading towards 12 days of harmony and togetherness. Heh. Actually we are all going a bit mental from all that, so I am going to get everyone out of the house this afternoon to do Something! Anything! Nothing!

I have a few hours this morning though, and will try to finish up a few of the larger sized paintings that I have been (slowly) working on. I also really need to get some of the work shipped out or delivered to the galleries who are waiting for more work. I am running into serious storage issues and have paintings stacked and/or leaning all over the house. Kinda has a warehouse feeling around here.

No comments: