Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sofa Time


OK. Just a quick hello to qualify as a blog post today. Once again I had to drive well over an hour both ways to take my daughter to a swim meet today, after a day in which our area got at least 8 inches of snow, maybe more. In fact it was still snowing when we got close to where we were going. So when we got back home this afternoon, I was beat, and very stressed from the driving in snow and ice thing (I am getting worse at handling this each year). So I got a fire started, got my book and laid down on the sofa for the rest of the day. Read, doze, read, doze. Fabulous.

I got up to have some pizza and now I am planning to go back to lay down and read some more. First time I have done this in our old studio/new living room, and now I think that maybe I will never do anything else but hang out in the living room all day....

Oh, and I finally finished up a batch of small paintings and posted them (including the one shown above) over at my sales blog, if you'd like to check them out.

1 comment:

Angela Wales Rockett said...

Reading on the sofa by a fire? Sounds heavenly. Add a cat for your lap and some hot cocoa, and you've got perfection. :)