Thursday, December 11, 2008

I Am Easy


Today is definitely a lame-o post. I don't even have any images to post so I have resorted to putting up a shot of the view from my studio window. Which is a nice view actually, and very wintery today as we have a snowstorm coming in. I suspect there will be no school tomorrow and unless we allow the kids to watch TV, I won't get much done in the studio either.

I have been itching to start some new portraits but haven't had a good block of time all week in order to do it. Wait, I did have some time on Wednesday, but the magnetic pull of my computer screen was too much for me and I frittered the day away, surfing and chatting. Much fun, but well, pretty lazy of me.

Ooh, I almost forgot! Tina (thanks, Tina!) was kind enough to nominate me for this which has given me a good boost in confidence regarding what I am doing with these figures.

So now you all know how easy I am. Just nominate me for an award and I start thinking I am the best painter chick ever. Heh.

5 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

you are the best painter chick ever, and it sounds like you will get a lot more of this snow than Ithaca, and I promise not to laugh at that fact...

Tracy Helgeson said...

Thanks Gary, and so happy that you aren't feeling smug about getting less snow than us:)

I promise not to make fun when the tables are turned, hehe.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

that is the way to think!
I can so relate to your blog. Wonderful photos too.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad I choose today to discover your blog... I love the pic you posted! I LOVE views out other artist's studio windows... especially snowy ones!

Tracy Helgeson said...

Thanks Mary and David, so nice to hear from new readers! I will definitely be putting up more photos of my view, it's a good spot to watch the weather coming in!