Friday, June 2, 2006

Oops...

...I forgot to mention that I have several pieces in the Three Rivers Arts Festival in downtown Pittsburgh, PA. The work is being displayed by Boxheart Gallery in the Artist Market, so if anybody out there is anywhere near Pittsburgh, stop by and check it out if you can. The festival dates are June 2-18 and the whole event looks like a lot of fun, with a lot of music, performance, food and art, of course. I showed there last year too and had a great response to my work, not to mention a few sales.

Also, opening on June 6, is the 6th Annual Anniversary Exhibition, at Boxheart Gallery. The public reception is June 10, 6-9pm. I won't be there, but my work will!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with those exhibitions, Tracy! And thank you for the link to my website ... just seen it!

hope that you sell plenty ... any prizes to be won?

Tracy Helgeson said...

Thanks, Lesly, No prizes, this is a gallery who represents my work and so these are considered run of the mill group exhibitions. I have a few entries out for juried shows, but I have probably jinxed them now by this mention.