Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Slight Delay

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let all you lovely happy birthday wishers know that I will have to announce the winner of the drawing later on tonight. I forgot that my assistant/daughter has swim practice tonight and won't be home until 6pm at least and then she MUST have her dinner.....

We will do the drawing later and I will try to post the winner's name right away, although it might have to be tomorrow if there is too much teen and tween drama this evening. heh.

4 comments:

Elaine Mari said...

Oh, thank goodness, I was going to post to your facebook wall to see if I missed the announcement but thought it would be too gauche to do that;)

Diane Hoeptner said...

Hi Tracy, I think I missed the boat this time, but will definitely catch it next year! Wow, choice of paintings in your store, that's fantastic! Happy Birthday! You've inspired so many by sharing your wonderful art and honest observations along the way, I wish you all things good in your next year. (Heh, I will be having the same year birthday in June, wow time flies.)

Anonymous said...

oK, i;M HERE. i gOT IT...(SO YOU SEE i CAN'T TYPE OR WRITE!) hAPPY BELATED AND WILL TRY TO SEE YOU ON sATURDAY. tHE STUFF LOOKS GREAT IN wILLIAMSTOWN. oFF TO CHECK OUT THE hUDSON GALLERY.

Birthday Gifts said...

hi, Its really great post. I liked it. Thank You very much.