Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Same As It Ever Was

Sloping Field, 2007, Oil on Panel, 9x18

Well, today is pretty much the same as yesterday. I am ok, but still wiped out and haven't had the energy to venture into the studio. I think I will wait until Friday and start slowly, with puttering. There is always plenty of that to do. Plus the kids will be home and that will guarantee that I won't be able to do anything really productive.

Last week before I understood that I was sick, not just lazy, I did manage to get a few pieces done, including three options for a client interested in a "sort of" commission. They all turned out nicely, even if I don't specifically recall painting them. Now I can see what a haze I was in last week.

I have posted one of them today and will post the others soon.

5 comments:

gr said...

Yep, it is a terrible cold, I have it too, and maybe the only good part is lying around with a book.
Hope you feel better soon, GR

Nat said...

Perhaps these will be your visionary works. Some of Miro's most famous works are allegedly of his hallucinations as a starving artist in a Paris loft.

Peter Yesis said...

Hope you start feeling better. Isn't there an ancient connection between a mom's rate of healing and the amount of kids that are home with her?

Lisa said...

I really love this piece.

Glad you are feeling better!

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can create short links with AdFocus and earn cash for every click on your shortened links.